Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Starting My New Life In Virginia. With Target.



Soap Dish.










Hooks and Soap Dispenser.





















Tissue box and Toothbrush holder

Trash can for my bathroom.
































One of these shower curtains with the above accessories.


Cute glassware.


























I don't know which of these I would like better in my future living room.





Vases. Too cute!


Cute magazine rack.
































I like these tables to match the armoire.






I like the look of an armoire.


I like this style for my living room.

Cute mixing bowls for my new mixer!



I have been wanting one of these for a long time!

Cute mug set I like.





Cute yet simple silverware.

The new dinnerware I have my eye on.

The bed frame I want.






The nightstand I want.


This is the new comforter I want.



I wish I was rich.

No comments: